All theory will be practiced in exercises and is obtainable on video. The teacher acts as a stage director and gives each participant personal stage directions, that will be applied to their own subject content. The training is intensive and sometimes confronting, but also a perfect chance to learn the tricks of the trade under professional guidance.
After the course, participants will be able to:
- structure the content in a way that the audience will remember it better;
- use their body, voice and hands more consciously;
- keep the attention of the audience more, by making the information that you deliver clearly audible, visible and tangibleestablish good contact with the audience;
- make effective slides and present them audience-focused, instead of screen-focused;
- deal with tension and present with confidence
New dates will be announced in September!
Please sign up for the waiting list if the course is fully booked. We will contact you if a place opens up. Thanks.
The course will be taught by Karin Herrebout, Moile management- & organisatieontwikkeling. Karin has a background in theatre and professional storytelling, and is specialised in teaching presentation skills.