Faculty of Humanities Grant Team
The importance of external research funding is continuously growing. Not only for the Faculty, which has to compete for a larger share of the national research budget, but also for researchers, because external funding increases individual research time (full-time employee) or makes it possible to continue with a research project (part-time employee). The Faculty of Humanities Grant Team advises on and helps researchers with applications for external funding.
The grant team offers researchers from within, as well as from outside of the faculty, strategic guidance in preparing and writing grant proposals.
Members of the team:
- Martje aan de Kerk (Coordinator Grant Team)
- Simon Meijer (Manager externally funded projects)
- Els den Os (Grant Advisor IXA)
- Daphne Lentjes (Grant Advisor IXA)
- Brigit van der Pas (Policy Officer Research Department)
- Digna van der Woude (Policy Officer Research Department)
- Carolien Zijderveld (Grant Advisor IXA)
You can reach the team via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org